TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The cost of a 60 minute lesson depends on the chosen course (PRICE). Payment is made for a month of lessons 30 days in advance. The accepted method of payment is by bank transfer. Confirmation of the bank transfer should be sent by e-mail (email@example.com) before the first lesson of the month. If lessons have not been paid for, the teacher has the right to refuse to conduct classes.
If a student decides to have classes once a week, there will be 4 lessons in the month. If a student would like to have classes twice a week, there will be 8 lessons in the month. Any classes within the month that cannot take place due to public holidays, vacations, illness or business trips must be rescheduled within a period of 30 working days. The date and time of the rescheduled lesson is determined by the student and teacher.
The course materials are provided by the teacher. If a student wishes to use a traditional coursebook, he/she must buy it at his/her own expense.
- If a student cancels a lesson at the last minute (i.e. less than 24 hours prior to the contractually agreed lesson time), the lesson is forfeited.
- Once a month, at least 24 hours before the lesson, the student may postpone the lesson for another time.
- If a student is habitually late for class, does not complete homework and constantly cancels classes, the teacher has the right to withdraw from cooperation with the student.
- If the teacher does not appear online at the agreed lesson time and has not informed the student about this, the lesson will take place at a later time. The date and time of the rescheduled lesson will be determined by the student and teacher.
- Each teacher is entitled to 15 days of leave every year. It is the duty of every teacher to inform the student about planned leave at least 1 week in advance.
It is the responsibility of each student to take care of the equipment that they use during the lesson. The teacher is not responsible for a student’s defective headphones or microphone. We recommend using broadband Internet for our lessons. The minimum upload and download speed required for the smooth running of lessons is 32 kb/s. If the connection quality is poor because the student is in a park, cafe or hotel, the teacher has the right to interrupt the lesson and request the materials planned for the lesson to be completed as homework.
The student has the right to terminate the course at least 30 days in advance.
Acceptance of terms and conditions
- Payment for the classes and the launch of an online course constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions and confirms that an agreement to participate in a language course within the prescribed period has been made.
- We issue receipts and proof of participation in the course.