- We have 8 types of course.
- With each course you can also select the option of 1 hour per month with a native speaker.
- This means that if you choose this option, on a standard course with lessons twice a week for example, you will have 7 hours with a Polish teacher and 1 hour with a native speaker. Classes with native speakers mainly focus on pronunciation and conversation.
The price of lessons is based on the specific requirements of each client.
The price depends on:
- The level of the student (the higher the level, the higher the price).
- The amount of work that needs to be checked.
- The type of course chosen (a standard course with elements of business language at B2 level will be more expensive than a conversation course at A1 level, a conversation course at C1 level with a focus on conversations about the political situation in France will be more expensive than a standard course at B1 level, a course for seniors at A2 level will be cheaper than a course for seniors at A2 level with the option of 1 hour per month with a native speaker.